Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Pets Magazine

Pets Magazine Cover July/Aug 05 Posted by Hello


Have you checked out Pets Magazine? If not I suggest you give it a read. This Canadian mag focuses on pets and pet health and is sold and distributed through veterinary clinics and hospitals. You can also purchase a subscription through their website http://www.petsmagazine.ca . I first read this magazine last year when it was given to me at the annual OAVT conference. I was impressed right away. The articles are interesting and informative. I decided I liked it so much that I wrote an article for it on Canine Cough and it happens to be published in the most recent edition. Get your copy and check it out!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a related pet health blog you might want to check out

Anonymous said...

That sounds great, but I've seen very different opinions of insurance salvage motorcycle

Anonymous said...

I'm a huge fan so youmight like kennel design

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed you blog about work at home business. I also have a site about work at home business which makes me appreciate this one even more! Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for offering this great service to learn about electronics software. I have a website about electronics software which makes me very interested in what you have going here. I think I am going to start up my own blog so I can spread the news! Thanks you are offering this great service!

Anonymous said...

Get your site heard in our hotmail directory
Make us your homepage and read the daily updated articles.