Thursday, June 23, 2005

Pet Insurance Makes Sense


Please, please, please....If you own a pet consider pet insurance for them. If you don't own a pet tell someone who does about pet insurance. It could be the difference between life and death for our furry companions!

Pet Insurance has been a lifesaver for many ill and injured pets. With the cost of veterinary services in todays world you can't afford not to have it . Plan coverage can be as basic as accident insurance ( if you pet is hit by a car for example and needs lifesaving treatment) or as elaborate as covering routine examinations, vaccinations, dental cleanings and blood work.

Working in small animal practice I have experienced owners having to euthanize their pets because the treatment was going to be too costly. No one should have to face that.

With the average major procedure costing between $1500-$2000 these days, insurance is well worth having, or at least considering.

The following links are to some reputable insurance companies available in Ontario.

http://www.petplan.com

http://www.vetinsurance.com

http://petcareinsurance.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great advice, Kris!

anonymous said...

I suggest the simple site Pet-Insurance-Smart.com for basic information and links regarding pet insurance.

Anonymous said...

I'm a huge fan so you might like akc schnauzer

Anonymous said...

Thanks for offering this great service to learn about bank card household services. I have a website about bank card household services which makes me very interested in what you have going here. I think I am going to start up my own blog so I can spread the news! Thanks you are offering this great service!